Home > Novel (Fiction) > Thriller/Mystery > Piano Chapters 1-4

Piano Chapters 1-4

Eric C.
Piano Chapters 1-4
Summary: It was quiet on Trumpeter Street.

There was not a sound to be heard except for the quiet notes of a piano, coming from a small corporate building at the end of the street...

Vincent and Eliza Forte are coming to see their uncle, who is a good person all around and filthy rich.

Then, when they begin to suspect their uncle's boss may be hiding something, they begin to investigate.

And then Vincent vanishes. And Eliza is thrown into the biggest mystery she could ever imagine.

This book has 10 comments. Post your own now!

RyanTyler said...
Nov. 18, 2011 at 11:51 am
Why did you leave me with a cliffhanger ending? I loved it anyways. Can't wait till you post more!!

kingofwritersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...

Okay, right now I'm writing Infinity: Part Three, and while that's pending approval, I'm going to finish Piano Chapters 5-8, and then submit them.

So don't expect Piano Chapters 5-8 to be on the site in a while, but in the meantime, you can read some of my other stories! :)

AnimaCordis replied...

.... That was amazing! I feel like i just watched a really good movie, I have that sort of dazed feeling. Wow, this is really good! 

What an ending!

Thanks! I'm going to write more of this after I finish writing Infinity: Part Three!

StrangeJade This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Profuse apology on my part for forgetting to read this!! X_x Anyway, I've made it up to chapter two, and I think this is very engaging, very fast-paced and mysterious and, well, interesting! :) There is a bit of telling-not-showing going on, but other than that I can't really find anything wrong with it. I look forward to reading more!

Emiri said...
Again, I really like your plots. I mean, I really really really really really really -insert cursewords to stress likingness- your plots. I love how Phineas is thwarted agauin by Edward's family reunion thingy. And I love the names. Eliza! ;p The thing I don't like is the lack of detail. I'm a stickler (i love that word...) for detail. Using sentences to elaborate on unimportant actions and, uh, stuffs. that's just me though. I'd recommend editing out, "not even thinking about the peculiar incid... (more »)

StrangeJade, Emiri, thank you both for the feedback! :)

Kev-Girl said...
Oct. 21, 2011 at 11:45 am
Oh my gosh!! I just finished this, and it's amazing!I love the suspense you put into it, and I hate that I have to wait to read more! haha! Cause I really want to!  There are a few grammer mistakes, but that's no big deal. :)

Yeah, I can fix a few stupid grammar mistakes.

Thanks for reading! :)

kingofwritersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Hey, I hope you like my story! Chapter 4 is freakishly long, and the name Phineas is in it, but it's still a reallly good story, and I hope you enjoy it!