Home > Novel (Fiction) > Thriller/Mystery > INFINITY: Part One

INFINITY: Part One

Eric C.
INFINITY: Part One
Summary: Off the coast of Mexico, there's an uncharted island that few have explored...and those few have never come back. This island has many dark and powerful secrets...secrets that are too much for George Herring to handle.

George is an ordinary 12-year old whose dad takes him and his little sister on a trip to see the island. Little do they know about the island's strange secrets, and after they're shipwrecked, they have to find a way off the island.

But this proves to be a challenge for all of them, and they soon find themselves in a heated battle for their lives.

Read Part One of this amazing novel, and keep on the lookout for Part Two!

Please post your comments!

kingofwritersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Okay, who else thinks it's weird that 112 people have rated my story, but only 76 have viewed it?

Odyesseus replied...
Jan. 12, 2012 at 12:03 pm :
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

4qui133 replied...
Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:09 pm :
yeah, I get that too. almost all of my articles have been veiwed but no one rates or comments. I like your prolog and am starting the book--so far so good! :P

Emiri said...
I like the mood that's in place: how I feel like I'm there, everything 's surrounding me. I also love the plot: it just seems to fit well with my preferences. But I don't like teh use of adverbs: adverbs weaken writing.

kingofwritersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 11, 2011 at 6:20 pm :

Thanks for the feedback! :)

By the way, if you were hoping to read Part Two, it's also posted!

Oct. 29, 2011 at 7:03 am:

ATTENTION

Part Two is coming soon!!!

the-tears-im-crying-dont-deserve-youThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 25, 2011 at 9:14 am:
please tell me that you are wrighting more to it

Oct. 25, 2011 at 2:04 pm :

I'm writing a LOT more to it, lucky for you!

I'm dividing the whole book into seperate novels, and each novel will have seven chapters in it. The next novel (which may be coming very soon) will be Chapters 8 through 14.

Thanks for reading! :)

Kev-Girl said...
Oct. 21, 2011 at 8:39 am:
This is very good! It kept me reading! I love it! Are you going to write more in this story? I would kinda like to know what ends up happening to them.

Oct. 21, 2011 at 2:14 pm :

Yeah, I am writing more of this!

I'm almost done with Infinity: Part Two! And you might like that even better than Part One!

Thanks for reading! :)

Oct. 16, 2011 at 9:58 am:
I changed my screen name to kingofwriters, just in case you were wondering.

cummingsandgoingsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 15, 2011 at 11:24 am:

Hey, thanks! I'll read your story, and I'll give you some feedback! 

P.S. If you haven't rated my story yet, please do that!

AAAAAH!!!! I messed it up! In the first chapter, I messed something up!

If the narrator starts talking about how he looks beautiful, he was SUPPOSED to be talking about the sunset, but I messed it up.

(Feel free to laugh, but I'm embarressed.)

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 15, 2011 at 10:28 am :
Ha ha!!!!! u said I instead of it!!!! Thats Ok IT still ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! :)(:

Oct. 15, 2011 at 10:31 am :
oh! And if u had time please check out my story called: Alien Invasion Series: Book One: The Caller. All u have to do is click my user name!!!! Thanks! ANd keep writing!!!!!! :)(:

Oct. 15, 2011 at 11:02 am :
READ THIS STORY PEOPLE!!!!! IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!! :)(:

Emiri replied...
Nov. 11, 2011 at 4:26 pm :

oh, okay, if you say so.... HAHAHAHAHAHA! HON HON HON HON! heh heh! heheheh...heh heh... heeee.... Okay im done.