Home > Novel (Fiction) > Thriller/Mystery > Secrets, Secrets Are No Fun...

Secrets, Secrets Are No Fun...

Sarina D.
Secrets, Secrets Are No Fun...
Summary: Rachel came from a troubled home with a broken family. So it was only fitting that her and Anna, drug addict and daughter of two unhappy parents, be best friends.
But when Rachel is the only person witness to Anna's murder, will she have the courage to tell the secret she has kept for two years? Even if it may cost her the last bit of hope she has left?
A secret murder and a mourning friend do not mix. And Rachel's about to prove why.

Freckles3 said...
My little brother has a peanut allergy..... He's eight years old. This scared me so much. I saw his face as I imagined Anna's. He's not going to ANY parties for as long as I can help it!

Steph0804This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 7:15 am:
This is so sad! But it was also very short... what if you compressed this and submitted it as a short story? I'm sure it'll be a hit!

DallysGrrl replied...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 8:36 pm :
Thanks so much I'm glad you liked it. I did debate making it into a short story and I still may. I think more people view the short stories so I'm leaning toward just making it shorter and submitting it for more exposure. Thanks again!

TheCarinaXOXOXO said...
This was so good! :) It was so truthful and captures many things that teens struggle with daily.  And of course, some additional things that are intereting and entertaining.  It makes me think of a few friends I have, and how much I need to be there for them, before it's too late.  This was written so well! 

DallysGrrl replied...
Aug. 27, 2011 at 12:59 pm :
Thanks! Glad you liked it. :)