Home > Novel (Fiction) > Thriller/Mystery > Mightier than the Sword

Mightier than the Sword

Orian E.
Mightier than the Sword
Summary: When bodies begin turning up on the city streets with pacifiers wedged in their mouths, the media couldn't be happier. Stories of the infamous "Babysitter" killer dominate the headlines, creating panic, sensation and profit. With no original stories left to report, Carol Greene, a young reporter at a small local paper, gets directly involved by publishing an open letter to the killer himself, asking questions about his motives and origins.

She tells herself that it's all just a joke, but when the killer writes back, the joke becomes deadly serious. His answers to her questions give her the perfect story and success at her paper, but she remains drawn to this enigmatic maniac. And when she begins to write to him again, there's no telling just how involved she'll become in what could be the biggest story of her life.

BabyDocra said...
Jan. 23, 2012 at 5:41 am:
I loved your storyline and the characters, it really drew me in. The only issue I had was that it finished!

Rosaa said...
Jul. 7, 2011 at 12:52 am:
All I can say is wow, great job! You had me hooked! I love this - it's so original and I've never read anything like it before. Five stars!

OhJayEee replied...
Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:43 pm :
Thanks!  It took me a long time to get this idea fully developed and written, and it was absolute torture to edit it, but the satisfaction I got in finishing it made the whole process worthwile.  Glad you enjoyed it.