New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

The Thespian

Lisa C.
The Thespian
Summary: Up until now the biggest concern in Isabelle Long’s life is keeping good grades while working her part time job. When Isabelle starts to think that someone is following her the paranoia begins to eat away at her. She can’t walk down the street without fearing that someone is lurking in the shadows. Soon enough Isabelle begins to learn that it is not paranoia and she has every right to be scared. As her life begins to spiral into a constant state of fear only then does she confide in her best friend Alice. With some coaxing she finally puts her problem into the police’s hands.

With the assistance of Detective Chase, Isabelle begins to piece together the mystery that her life has become. With a stalker that is becoming bolder and time ticking away the fight to solve the mystery is becoming a race against the clock. How long before her stalker delivers his final performance?

When Isabelle comes face to face with her stalker, will anyone be able to save her?

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

Freckles3This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This was really good! I loved the plot. Nice work!