The Black Arrow Murders

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21

Epilogue:

Noah and Grace ended up going to the University of Minnesota together and they got married and had a son named Charlie. Grace becomes an author and Noah becomes an architect. Noah renovates the house to add more room for the other family to move in and live with them. Brandon and Kelsie and their daughter Leslie.

Mr. and Mrs. Simmons retired and moved to Florida. Brandon’s parents passed away while he was in college. Brandon inherited five million dollars which paid for all of the renovations and everyone’s college tuition.

Noah still keeps the photo of his parents and Charlie in his nightstand and every year spends the day of Charlie’s death on the roof remembering his brother, staring at the memorial Grace made him and the sky remembering his family.

No one in town ever found out Charlie was behind everything, but they were told Brown was the killer.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21

This book has 22 comments. Post your own now!

Masey400 said...
Great plot concept. It sounds very interesting. I think you should have made the detailed descriptions more gradual-said the whole thing about the 17 year old kid having dreamed of leaving his whole live when he gets in a fight with his parents or something.

Ashley_Tucker said...
The entire first chapter was information overload. We don't need to know everyones life story before the actual story begins. Take your first paragraph for instance. Let us know this is all taking place in Black Arrow within the first page or two along with how much he hates the town. Towards the end of the first chapter let us find out that his parents died. That's heart renching stuff! But if I only know the boys name and where he is, how am I supposed to feel bad for him when you bring up tha... (more »)

DarkMountain said...
Good story! But way too much "telling", in my opinion. Every emotion, action, or aspect of the story was relayed through an "and then this happened" format, which is great for a certain audience. However, I'd work on more of a "showing" approach- it can tear down the barrier between story and reader, and gives it a more real feel. Still, I liked the story a lot. Good work.

Ewburt said...
Nov. 12, 2011 at 10:27 am
how did this get to #2 LOL

kitkat said...
I liked it. 3/10

KangarooHulabaloo said...
Cool story, I would just say that if you revise it, it will definitely be smoother

Azrael said...
it was gud and needed to sloe down a bit but i luved it :)

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
nightstalker part three, four, and five is now out! Go check it out if you liked the first and second! :)(:

Marlo said...
Aug. 13, 2011 at 11:01 am
Could have beenn better, man. It had its moments but overall felt lacking. Still liked it though.

Xxx B. said...
......woah.

Alec.M.Strong replied...
May 22, 2011 at 12:57 am
what do you mean woah?

fc barca 10 said...
what can I say about this story, AWESOME! keep writing! I can't wait to read your next work!

mac123 said...
Apr. 30, 2011 at 8:35 am
Best book I've read on here! awesome story! please keep writing!!!

Beautiful Jaz said...
this book was great, fascinating story and definetly a ending I didn't expect. Well done!

PJD17 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Great story! i love this kind of work  mystery genre is my favorite   Could you please take a look at and comment on my story Manso's Shame

Alec.M.Strong replied...
thank you! I'll get to it when I can i've got lots going on now but I will get to it! :D

vikingfan1018 said...
Thank you for the support!

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
This is neat, it was cool to be able to read the entire thing all the way through, but it was a little short! I look forward to your next work!

Alec.M.Strong replied...
It is a bit short but it is a children's book, can't have it to long. I also plan to extend it a bit to add to the story. Thanks!

Blondi said...
Feb. 17, 2011 at 11:28 am
Good job, Alec!  You have a talent for building suspense, once I started, I couldn't stop reading.  I just had to know what came next.