New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

The Black Arrow Murders

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next »

Chapter One: Black Arrow

Black Arrow Minnesota is a small farm town of only two-thousand people. Not much happens in this little town and the people are mostly farmers. Noah Finch is seventeen and has always dreamed of leaving Black Arrow. Noah and his older brother Charlie live alone on the old Finch farm after their parents past away in a car accident. Charlie is twenty-four and has always been there for Noah like a good big brother.

No one lives anywhere near the Finch farm except there is an old abandoned red house a mile down the road. It used to belong to old man Brown but no one knows where he went. Some say old man brown died and is still in the house but town folk and the sheriff have been in the house and haven’t seen old man Brown in the house. Others say they saw Brown in the forest by a campfire at night but it can’t be proven that old man Brown is still alive. Old man Brown once had a family but his wife left him and his daughter died while camping with Brown.

There is only one school in Black Arrow and that is where Noah is about to start his senior year. Noah isn’t much of a social person but in a small town there are only six hundred kids at the school. Noah’s class is only eighty students. Including a girl Noah has had a crush on since she moved to Black Arrow back in the second grade. Grace Simmons was a beautiful brunette, with brown eyes. Grace and Noah weren’t really friends but they’ve talked a few times over the years and every time Noah just babbled like an idiot.

Noah’s best and only friend was Brandon Pearson. Brandon’s family was filthy rich. They owned one of the biggest farms in Minnesota. The Pearson’s are the richest people in Black Arrow and often flaunted their wealth to others. They weren’t well liked because of it and that made Brandon a social outcast just like Noah.

A week after school started Noah was walking home from school and he noticed a few moving trucks driving down the street to the old abandoned Brown House.

vikingfan1018 said...
Feb. 8, 2011 at 8:45 pm:
I hope to start the next one soon thank you for the support

Packers rule said...
Feb. 8, 2011 at 8:33 pm:
Well done! I hope you have another one in the works!!