New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Isabel...

Shannon M.
Isabel...
Summary: Three kids whose parents have died in a car accident, first start out with living in a foster home. Soon enough, they are all adopted by different parents, and are separated for most of their lives. Eventually, they end up meeting eachother AND a family friend. Soon they realize what REALLY happened to their parents. Was it a car accident?

Tags: family

Freckles3This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Okay, that was frightening. Yikes yikes yikes. Really good suspense at the end! You could add more action in the rest of the story... But the end was perfect. Absolutely perfect. I was on the edge of my seat! This was really good!

OreoLover said...
May 11, 2011 at 7:57 pm:
Focus on finding a more natural word choice: i've honestly never seen an eight year old weep, they cry(weep sounds like something an older person would do), conjunctions(it sounds forced and scripted when you don't use them) I agree with purple_ashes that you should keep the prolouge to the POV of one of the kids. Love it!

purple_ashesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
There is a lot of potential in this story and I was really drawn in by the prolouge of the story. HOwever, after readin father my interest got lost. Your writing is really outstanding but I think this story needs some editing. Maybe tell it from the point of veiw from one child. Even in the first chapter... it seems like somethings missing in your writing... I'm not sure,,

ShannonVictoria replied...
Dec. 25, 2010 at 3:50 am :
Yea, i think you're right. I should probably look over it a couple times and really fix some things. But i think i will keep this one up for a while to see if anyone else has any other things i should probably fix. :) Thanks for your help! :)