Life In Death

Author's note: I had a dream about a strange man named Lucifer but went by Lucy. It just bloomed from there.
Author's note: I had a dream about a strange man named Lucifer but went by Lucy. It just bloomed from there.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Prologue

Thanks so much for reading! i hope you enjoy it!
I should’ve figured it would end like this, so why does it still hurt? And those eyes, they were staring at me! White and wide. I was trembling, gasping, crying for death, but Death had a better place to be.
My hair flipped into my eye and stuck to my blood-drenched forehead. Too many people waltz every day, waltz with the devil.
This ominous night had stars watching my torture, the slight moon was laughing at me, and the clouds tried to be a heavenly mother and cover their eyes. The wind whispered hate in my blue ears.
But there was another kind of darkness, it came from my own eyes, and that’s when light faded.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

This book has 32 comments. Post your own now!

McDevitt said...
Great story overall, but needs some work on details. I felt that it was an interesting read. I am looking forward to seeing your writtings. I think this is one of a kind story. At the end of the story i thought there would be more. I said to myself mabey i should look for more of this authors stories.

Morgan L. said...
I thought that this was a well thought out story plot. It could have been made more clear and had more things. When she died, I had to re read it several times. Personally, as a book reader, I don't think it should be unclear when I character "dies". But, I really really liked this book and I think you should keep writing more with the same sorta dark kinda theme.

jakeward said...
I'd be very interested to read this, but i am looking for someone to help me out. When i go to click "Next" to get to the first chapter it brings me back to the cover page and will not let me read it. This happens with every book i try to read. Can someone help me?

justhere said...
good idea for a story. the ending was my favorite part. the feeling i got from the characters was that: Lucifer tried to stop loving her becuase he didnt want to take her life in the end, but he couldnt stop himself from loving her. the feeling i got from the protagonist was that she is really naive and doesnt know what he goes through. thats just my opinion about the characters, though. that may not even be the case. ;) i think this is really short for a book, but a great short story. :) good j... (more »)

Aerolin replied...
wow, yes you've basically got it! it makes me so happy that you took time to think about the story, not many do. thank you!

Sweetu said...
Oct. 2, 2011 at 12:02 am
It was a nice story.I loved your decrption abt sky,moon and other natural elements in this story. Pursue writing more :)

flyinggemini said...
this is very good.  work on the grammar, and try to keep your narrative less stilted.  overall, you have an amazing love story here!  i loved it :)

Aerolin replied...
Jul. 11, 2011 at 11:41 am
thank you so much i really enjoy the constructive critizism :) and i'm glad you liked it!

Mermaidmissy said...
Apr. 6, 2011 at 9:34 am
OMG! I really love your storys so much. It really moved me in a lot of ways. Keep up the good work and I hope you write some more storys soon. :)

Aerolin replied...
Thanks so much!

soletmar said...
When I started this, I had no idea what was going to happen. I thought it was about a transvestite at first, but obviously i was completely off!! i like the concept, but it would be interesting if you incorporated the idea of a walze a little more. it could make more a beautiful scene(:

Aerolin replied...
thank you for your advice it's greatly apreciated!

yo123 said...
Mar. 15, 2011 at 9:26 am

it has really good details but it was like two storys at a time

Aerolin replied...
thanks and I'm not really sure what you mean, I'd love it if you elaberated. ;)

kzimblis said...
Mar. 15, 2011 at 9:18 am
I loved it, it was amazing, destriptive, and neat at the same time

Aerolin replied...
thank you! :)

MeganSeesStarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
YEAYYY(: i love this and youuu

Aerolin replied...
yayyss luf u toooooooo!

TheEdgar said...
LOved it. at times i thought it sounded like another story and i knew the ending beofre it happened but then i noticed that it wasnt like other stories or movies and that even though i knew the ending it was still good.

Aerolin replied...
thanks so much i really apreiate it!