Emerald Eyes

Author's note: This book is inspiered by the friends in my life, and also the strangers I have yet to meet.
Author's note: This book is inspiered by the friends in my life, and also the strangers I have yet to meet.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4

New World- Annie

I did it without thinking. I couldn’t just let that drunken crazy guy just push the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen in. I shut up my conscience and run toward the girl who just threw a solid punch at the guys face, making a lump appear the size of a baseball on his forehead. ”Wow,” I think to myself. But then he delivers a swift kick to the back of her knees. They buckle, and her head hits the dock. I run with all my might and give him a shove. He topples over like a bowling pin. “I’m so strong” I tell myself. Or maybe that guy is was just REALLY weak. He topples over like a ship sinking into dark water.
As I look to the girl I see she is unconscious. Her long chocolate hair is now flooded with dirt and blood and her angel lips motionless. Panicking, I huddle her limp body to my chest and sprint to the neon red exit sign. The wooden planks of the pier are ending, the lights fading. As the woods approach me, I see the house come into sight. My parents died about a year ago, so I now live alone. I always wonder how my life would be if it was normal. Maybe like Broadway movies or maybe just, well, simple. It would be nice to come home to a warm dinner and a soft bed, but life had different plans.
I take a brass key from my old denim jeans pocket. It fits into the rusty lock perfectly. Her body fits through the door way by a couple inches. I lay her onto my bed. As I walk away her eyes flutter open.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

JonesychicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is good hope u write more!!!!!!!!!

OreoLover said...
What happened next? Why did Tim take her away? Why did he take her to parties? Why is the boy living alon? Doesn't he have family? Its really good so far, you should definetly write more