New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Emerald Eyes

Delaney J.
Emerald Eyes
Summary: My life, my heart, and my soul are the only things that matter. Now they are all at risk.
Though my heart is still strong, yet it is failing me. Thinking this may be the last thing I will ever write in my life. My life is melting in my own hands.
Where I live now is not important. What matters is being found, and found alive.
Annie has always had a tough life. After her parents got divorced, Annie has never felt whole. But after a while, things take a turn for the worst. She is whisked away into a land of mystery and action. But on the way she finds true love and it starts to fill her barren heart. This short story is about a young girl, her adventure to find her way home, and about giving love a chance to enter your heart again.

JonesychicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 4, 2011 at 11:02 pm:
this is good hope u write more!!!!!!!!!

OreoLover said...
May 11, 2011 at 8:07 pm:
What happened next? Why did Tim take her away? Why did he take her to parties? Why is the boy living alon? Doesn't he have family? Its really good so far, you should definetly write more