Wolfe

Bethany H.
Wolfe
Summary: A mentally unstable girl dreams that a man named Andrew Wolfe is coming to murder her and her diabetic grandmother. She claims to see him in the streets stalking her and in the dark corners of her room keeping watch over her. She won’t be able to elude him forever. Soon, Wolfe will devour her.
A red coat. A sick grandmother. A murderous illusion.
The better to frighten you with, my dear.

MadisHeart said...
Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:26 pm:
Have you ever watched the show Pretty Little Liars? The mysterious bad girl is called "red coat", I think you would like it! ;) I enjoy well done creepiness of this story. I would love it if you checked out my book if you have time! Have a nice day

KiaraLondon replied...
Jul. 7, 2013 at 2:34 pm :
No, I've never watched it. I do like the theme song, though, haha.  Thank you! I'm glad to hear you've liked it. I will look into yours:)

PhoebeB said...
May 26, 2013 at 6:20 pm:
I loved this story. Beautifully created and well thought through. My favorite part was probably the last line. "Little Red, there is no Wolfe." I liked how you took a children's tale and made it your own- especially because in the original tale Little Red is successful which convinces your average reader that the "Little Red" of your story was going to be successful. The fact that she ended up killing her Grandmother was a twist which could easily catch any logical reader... (more »)