New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

In My skin

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next »

Richard

There was a loud knock on the door, she was silent though and didn’t dare to open it. She probably would sneak out the back door which was okay. A lot of humans’ found it necessary to run away from creatures like him. She unlocked the door not expecting to see him there. She began to back away into the closed back door, and felt around for the door knob. He tried to snag her wrist, and was successful for a moment. She yanked her hand from his grip, which nearly cut off her circulation. “Don’t, stay back! You’ve already taken enough from me. I’ll always have nothing, and I’ll always be nothing!” She spat and the tears she tried so hard to hold back, spilled. He had never felt bad for a human before, but there was a first time for everything. “How could she love someone who made no attempt at a reasonable life for themselves?” he wanted to know.
“So,” what are you? Who are you? I know some creatures will damn you just for what you see, for what you have and don’t have,” She panicked, “What do you want from me? What more is there?” she made her way toward a place on the wall where I pressed a button on the wall, which revealed my choice of weapons.
“What are you doing?” he asked.
She turned around and threw holy water into his face.
He let out a yell, as it came in contact with his pale skin. “Ow, my eyes, my skin!” his skin was smoking now. My prey had run out the back door.