In My skin

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »

Thorne

I owe him. My sister is extremely ill and she’s dying. I can feel her life slipping away; it is hard for her to even manage a smile. Camille is hooked up to IV’s to help provide her body with fluids because she is too weak to eat on her own. If only there was a way to help her grow stronger without having to lose her to Leukemia. Her blood is quite weak with low iron and breathing for her takes a huge effort on her part; if only she didn’t have to.
All of a sudden the phone rings and the human boy was brought back to reality, as he picked up the phone. A voice spoke, and it was Thorne’s: “He-Hello?” he stammered nervously. He wasn’t expecting any calls from anyone but this one would change his life. “Is this Thorne I’m speaking to?” another male voice spoke, making him shiver.
“Yes,” he answered the voice, “but how do you know my name?” he asked suspiciously.
“Not important. So tell me,” the voice asked getting to the point,” do you want to help your sister?” he asked Thorne.
“Yes, of course I do,” he said.
“Good, ‘’cause I could help your sister. What if I could prevent her from dying? He added quickly,” of course it won’t come without a price. And first you have to do something I want,” the voice told him. He wanted to help his sister, so he said,” It’s a deal.” Those words were like signing the devil’s book in Camille’s blood, as well as his before the deed was even done.
“I’ll come tomorrow,” and then the phone went dead.