This endless life

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6

Attack

We couldn’t just hang up flyers like,” You have your lost cat.” We scavenged through crowds of people the next day to see any morphing. There were 34 people who changed into a werewolf and a lot of people were scared. Most of them had scars from their attack. They looked as if they were in mid 20’s. They were following the guy because he said,” When we get the right human I will let you go.” Everyone thought he had a cure for them, but he was a liar. I am glad I was out cold. We have to beat him to set them free from him. First we have to practice fighting a werewolf. We had to train from a master. There was a man than was visiting from Japan that works with people that never held a sword before. He would help us with the big fight before he leaves. The fight was tonight, so we had to prepare.
The day was going to an end so the fight began. The people were ready to fight them. They were tired any sleepy and I had a bad feeling. We walked into the cave I was once held in. We set up the flashlights that were important. We took separate watches on every hour. The ominous feeling in my head was still going off. The cave was pitch black. We tried to light it up, but it stayed the same. Then there was a quiet, but easily heard rustle.
Next day I was supposed to leave this trip. My family noticed I wasn’t at the hotel. They had followed the footsteps that lead into the forest. I was crawling out, and then I passed out because of blood loss. I woke up in hospital; half awake I called for the nurse. When she opened the door I saw the man standing across the hall. I screamed, “Look behind you!” The nurse slowly looked behind her and there was nothing. I was put in the insane ward for the hallucinations. It is either I am right or just my mind. I can still hear the cries for help as the people were killed.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6