New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

This endless life

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

Captured

He laughed sinfully as I suffered. My wolf’s senses made me try to run. I didn’t want to be here, but I fought its instincts to run, but it felt like an invisible leash. I asked, “Why am I like this?” He replied, “You have a virus that was in the claw. You are like me.” I wondered why. He can read my mind. I heard a small voice in back of mind. It sounded like my mind. Then it suddenly started to get louder and I blacked out. When I woke up I was in the cave. I was tied down to a rock. My back was throbbing. He was sitting on a chair. He was talking, but I couldn’t hear because it was filled with blood. When the blood was kind of out. He was talking about how he became a werewolf. He said, “I was an explorer until one ungrateful day. I was walking through the forest until a wolf attacked me. The bite affected me. I had sudden black outs and sudden pains.” I asked, “How can I control it so I can be human?” He replied, “ You can’t.” I was shocked, but I knew he was lying. He went way back in the cave, so I had sometime to actually get out of the ropes. I hid behind a huge boulder with a broken part. I sat down to see my foot was bleeding but it wasn’t. I found a secret passageway that led out of the cave. I ran to my cabin because it was still day and I was happy that I escaped. That night I awoke from a terrible dream. He was outside my door waiting. I was starting to get anxious. The night was almost over. All of a sudden I heard something banging in the bathroom. I grabbed a crowbar and cheeked it out. It was just a branch. I was relived. Then something broke down the door when I was standing in the open. It was the police. He asked,” Why didn’t you answer the first time?” The room went quiet for a little awhile till I finally asked,” Why are you here in the first place.” The officer was about to leave when said,” Wrong house sorry.” When he left the sir smelt of blood and raw meat. I knew he was coming.
I Ran as soon I saw the body drop. The night got darker and was getting louder. I had to get out of the forest. The man was right behind me. Wolves started to follow me. One bit me and I could smell blood. I kicked it and ran to a road. The roads were abandoned so I was trapped, again. This time he will kill. The sound of his voice notified me. He was shouting like a mad man at insane asylum. Only one solution, find an abandoned car. The car was at least 50 yards away so it was unfeasible to go on. The wolves were blacker than the night. I only heard a low growl. An awkward man came out with sloping figure. He yelled,” Follow me if you want to live.” Tomorrow was a full moon I thought so I followed him.