This endless life

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

I don't know what happens

Next morning I got up and investigated if there were any tracks. I looked around and there was nothing. I seen that there was more wolf sightings on the news and I wasn’t surprised. The man is probably recruiting more members. I will try to do the same. I just asked some hunters if they wanted to catch some wolves. They agreed and followed me. We waited till the man came and change into a wolf. The men couldn’t find anything but a small wolf. They shot and more wolves came. The hunters were out numbered so I ran back to the hotel. All I heard was screaming and a couple of gunshots. I felt uneasy knowing that they could kill hunters. I had to be more smart and stealthy about attacking. Now the hard part, killing him by myself.
I started to pack for the big fight. I hope I survive. I ran to the lobby and left my keys on the counter. I went was walking to a store to stack up weapons and water. When I was ready I went to chop some wood to build a cabin because it was stronger than a tent. When I was done it was almost nighttime. I packed a knife and a gun. I didn’t want to make much racket or else I’d die. At first I saw a small wolf. I wouldn’t kill it because they are using it as bait. I just followed the wolf to see where it would lead me. It was a dark cave. I didn’t go in because I didn’t want to be too far away from my cabin. I sprinted back because they saw me. I stopped to shoot a couple of them to slow them down. I was safe in the cabin. My cut just suddenly started to bleed. I knew he was coming. I couldn’t run. I was trapped. He opened the door and I blacked out.
I woke up in the hospital. I was torn up and I got bit. I rented the same room. At night I suddenly blacked out. Next morning I was outside on the snow. I saw wolf tracks. I became what I tried to kill. I was scared and ran to my room to see what happened. When I was there the bed was ripped and there was blood everywhere. I was shocked. I saw a man in the corner. I went to go check him. He was dead and one of his feet was gone. I wanted to see if I could get someone to help me. That night I was able to control the morphing for sometime. I jumped out of the window because a mob of people in was down in the lobby. The jump hurt my paws on the cold stinging ice. I started trotting down the street I saw the man. I wanted to attack him, but some reason I couldn’t. A high buzzing noise made my ears hurt.