New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

This endless life

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

Side effects

I was dreaming that I was a werewolf. I was scared so I woke up. My foot was throbbing. I turned on the light and it was still bleeding. I went to patch it up. It still was hurting. I slowly went to bed. I woke up in the afternoon to call the doctor for an appointment for my foot. I took some time because I didn’t have anything to ride. When I got there my foot was in tingeing. I went to doctor’s office. I told him I had a deep cut in my foot. The doctor was surprised when he unwrapped the bandages. The wound was gone. All the blood was left on the bandage.
That night I was terrified because a saw the man walking through the hallway. My foot just suddenly started to bleed. It seemed when he got closer the cut would reopen out of thin air. I try to follow him quietly to know where he lived. He kept on walking through the narrow hallways. I lost him when he went to the elevator. I went to the stairs to see if could catch up. I said to myself, “I can never do this with my bad foot.” I just kept on walking to see if there was an empty elevator. Then when I was at the lobby and he was long gone. I found a trail of blood outside so then I followed it. It led to a nearby forest, so I went back. He was far enough so that my foot was good. My skin was starting to get pale. When I reached the lobby and everything got black. Last thing I remember was hitting the floor with a loud bang. I woke up I was in a hospital bed with blood going into my arm.
I asked the doctor, “What happened?” He said,” You blacked out from lack of blood.” I thought the wound wouldn’t be that bad. I had to walk home in middle of the night. I tried to avoid the man because I didn’t want to lose any more blood. I was safe in my apartment. I went to sleep.