This endless life

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

The trip

This Endless Life
The sulky and dark weather was colder than a stare of a lone wolf. The weather was freezing . I saw a hooded figure walking down the road. The person was wearing a thin sweater. When I caught up to him he was kind of pale. He was also had blood around his neck and his face. I asked, “What happened?” He didn’t reply. Then I saw a wolf coming to the both of us. I freaked out and went to go hide. I saw that he was actually talked to the wolf. I couldn’t hear what they were saying. I only heard soft whispers. I tried to follow them, but they had spotted me. I ran to the nearest hotel and stayed in there.
The next morning I had a blurry memory of the guy. I thought he was deranged and I just that the animal was a wolf. “I could be anything.” I said to myself. I looked outside and I saw police on the road. They were following a trail of blood that seemed like the same kind on the man’s face. I went to see the police. I asked, “Did you test the blood yet?” The said, “Yes, but the blood wasn’t human it was canine’s blood.” I was shocked. I wonder how the blood was not human. I think that man killed it.
I went walking again around the same place that night to see if the man would show up again. I went around the block to see if he would be around. I was getting tired so went to the motel. I saw the same sweater, but this time it was more torn up. In the gaps I saw cuts and more of the same blood. This time I hid in some bushes. Then the wolf came by. The man turned into one wolf. They ran away because they heard me. I tried to follow them, but they were faster. Then I just went back where the man morphed into the wolf. There was nothing! The only thing I saw was more blood. I started to go back to the motel. I stepped on something and went through my shoe. I didn’t remove it until I went my bathroom. Oddly it was a claw. I went to sleep right after that.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »