Home > Novel (Fiction) > Thriller/Mystery > The Book of All Sins

The Book of All Sins

E.T.Wotruba
The Book of All Sins
Summary: Ben Williams is a christian artifact researcher that gets this journal from Jesus. While he looks at it, there are no words in it. So now he has to find out why. While trying to solve this mystery, there are three devils that are after it. But why are they?

This book has 7 comments. Post your own now!

louise15 said...
WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!! i loved it!

dezluvsu said...
it was very good and inspiring

Gecko said...
good story! I recommend one thing: try to substitute words like 'said' and 'asked' for more meaningful and descriptive words that more express how the character is saying this, like 'growled', 'snapped', 'whispered', etc, etc.

Snowflakes said...
Hey :) So I think this is a pretty damn amazing piece of writing. It is really creative, and as the comment says bellow, completely orignial. I have never read a storyline close to this, so congrats on that ! However, it can be a bit hard to read because your sentences sometimes get a little jumbled, the grammar can be quite poor and you repeat a lot of words. The amount of times I saw the word 'then' was unbelievable haha! 
I also think you should comment more on the sur... (more »)

LestyP said...
Totally original and I LOVE this!! 

LinkinPark12 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 21, 2012 at 4:50 am
Hey E.T.Wotruba! As promised, I've read it :) This is a really good plot line and depending on how far you want to develop it, it could be exceptational! :)  However, there are a few things you need to work on: -Overuse of the word "said" and "?" -There are loads of connectives; try to get rid of most of them, they take away tension, especially in death scenes. -Part 1 especially is quite informal; using ph... (more »)

E.T.Wotruba replied...
Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:49 am
Yes, but your way of spelling and mine are different. Thanks :)