New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Whispers

HarryPotterLover30
Whispers
Summary: Anatolia doesn't belong in our world. She is of Earth- 300 years ago. She was made to suffer a horrible fate- and she's hiding a dark, bloody past. She hides from her troubles, and is plagued by horrible mementos- memories she wants to stay hidden.
Nobody knew anything of Anatolia- until Aaron found her. It was chance. Complete coincidence. That’s what Aaron thinks. But was really it coincidence? Could it be something bigger at play?
When Aaron accidentally stumbles across Anatolia, he has no idea who she is- and what might happen to him if he does find out.
Anatolia and Aaron must both face down their fears. Running from the ghosts of her past, Anatolia wants to forget everything that happened. Though she is forced to remember every equinox. Aaron needs to accept that there are things that aren’t always what they seem. Or he might die in the battle of evil, love, and magic.

SoggyWaffles17 said...
Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:10 am:
INCREDIBLY AMAZINGLY AWESOME, Pop, as always! Gosh, you should REALLY continue this. I mean, seriously! I LOVE IT! ~Tart 

Vagabond said...
Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:11 am:
OMG OMG OMG!!! Amaazing!!!!

StellaDPloom said...
Jul. 4, 2012 at 7:07 pm:
Amazing, as always! I can't wait for more... And that name Emmaline sounds a little familiar... Hmm... Haha and Anatolia's "sensing" abilities sound a smidge reminiscent of Iggy... But I just love this sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!

DanielM said...
Jun. 23, 2012 at 9:23 am:
This is really good. I really liked your storyline. And your descriptions are really good also. suggestion: extend more on this novel. Great job

MaximumRideLover said...
Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:01 pm:
Love it!! Keep up the good work :3