Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > From Where We Started

From Where We Started

Ikerot
From Where We Started
Summary: Started out as a general of a merciless squad, Elise made her way up to becoming the captain of the Alias, a large battleship that is both famous and infamous. To the many members of her ship, she is a well-rounded leader who is able to get them out of any situation. However, she has many hidden secrets that she prefers to stay underground. Then what happens when a man in the name of Zeffen steals her gauntlet and all the data stored inside it? She goes off to find him and put him out before he starts revealing her most important secret.

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

Kestrel135This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:49 am
This is a really good story. I like how you let the reader in on the secrets, but not the details... I know that Elise had something to do with the Queen's Flame, and, evidently, burning down the village, but not exactly what. It creates a splendid air of mystery but with some knowledge. Your writing was wonderful, and I was engulfed by the story. Great effects and detailing. I can't wait to read more!

Ally.Shephard said...
May 11, 2012 at 9:54 am
Really well written. I'd like to read more. :)

Ikerot replied...

And there shall be more! Once I get myself up and running ._.

Already finished with this chapter so I'll upload in a bit.