Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > If Love Were a Fairytale

If Love Were a Fairytale

Nic R.
If Love Were a Fairytale
Summary: He dances with her everyday in the forest where he lives. They all dance there, but every night, when the sun sets, she must go. Every night she leaves heading north and he can not follow.

This book has 11 comments. Post your own now!

Layne Hosick said...
Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:05 am
aww...so good! Sheesh such a romantic :P

Kyle_Roundtree said...
Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:38 am

Great book im loving it

Atl.Braves03This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:00 am
Thanks! I appreciate the comment

DanielM. said...
Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:55 am
Im just still reading, but i can tell you that you have a gift, its filled with a lot of vivid descriptions and imagery, Great job. I countine reading it.

Stacy said...
I Loved it!

Writer_Jordan said...
Just started reading but I can tell already that it is very vivid and packed with descriptive detail, especially of actions..will continue reading!

Atl.Braves03This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thanks. Tell me what you think of it when you finish!

EbbaRose said...

This is great. i loved it. The story was really sweet and sad and the writing was beautiful.

Keep writing. :))

Apr. 4, 2012 at 1:02 am
Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it positive comment!

*the positive comment

Nics friend said...
Excellent!!!!!