Pandemonium

Author's note: I just really hope people enjoy this and read my other work as well! Rate and Comment please! :)
Author's note: I just really hope people enjoy this and read my other work as well! Rate and Comment please! :)  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

The Great Disaster

In 2698 the Gods got angry. Humans had become so technologically advanced that they no longer believed that the Gods existed. It was the humans own worshipping and prayers that had brought all Gods into existence, making every religion essentially correct, and the Gods thrived upon their prayers. As humans began to doubt them, they grew weak. But they were still strong enough to teach the pesky mortals a thing or two about loyalty. They created famine, floods, droughts, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes,
Just some extra information so the real story makes more sense. Everyone loves some good background knowledge!
and every other type of natural disaster imaginable. The problem was, there was nothing natural about these disasters. The Gods sent mankind a message: Go back to your old ways, or the world will continue to be destroyed. All they meant was to start praying again, but the humans had misinterpreted it. As well as worshipping the Gods with a new-found vigor, they did a 360, and reverted their culture to the times of giant dresses and sexism. The one thing humans refused to give up was their science and technology. So, if you were to walk to streets of an average town, you would see huge cathedrals made of intricately carved stone and right next to that, a hologram selling corsets. It was a new era for mankind. One that would change the world forever.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »