The Keeper

futurenovelist1577
The Keeper
Summary: Phoebe had always been special. She could feel people’s emotions, had electrifying blue eyes, and could force people into feeling intense emotions like pain, fear, anger, or happiness. In the human world, she had thought of herself a freak. Until her mother takes her into Zelbrem, the temporary dimension of the Zemblers.
Phoebe was a hybrid. Half human, half Zembler. And just when she thought things couldn’t get any weirder, she get’s chosen to be Keeper, the one that will lead the Zemblers to war against their long time enemies the Kranalins. Phoebe goes through tough training and is forced into marrying Ben the Warrior, who hates her because of her status as hybrid, and the fact that she stands out from the rest of them.
Can Phoebe overcome all challenges and do what’s right for her people and herself?

This book has 8 comments. Post your own now!

Tink1350 said...
I love this story. Very discriptive;) and the plot is very original and the characters agree so deep. Great job. ;)

Tink1350 replied...
Also my book is up now so if u could check it out that's be gr8 I'm gOnna check ousone more of ur work now

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

I love this story, although you really left me wanting a sequel.

One question:

Did Phoebe's mom ever tell her dad about what they were?

I just thought that might be an explanation why Phoebe's dad was so abusive.

Allicat001 said...
So intriguing!  You sucked me in right from the start!  I love it!

marchbutterfly said...
This story is so interesting. I'e only read the first chapter but so far I think it's really good.

SummerSkies said...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 9:16 am
I'm in love with the first chapter. It's always hard to start off right but you knew exactly what to do. Amazing job. :)

evnewman said...
This is amazing! intriguing and suspensful! i like the characters and the writing! its very descriptive and just good writing in general! keep writing

EtherealThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is very good! great read! It sounds a lot like a short story I'm working on right now. it intrigued me when I read the summary about phoebe, the one thing I found strange was the use of "Momma" so many times you might have been able to use pronouns for some of those. but overall very good job!