New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Wendrenhood

Katie K.
Wendrenhood
Summary: Ami, a nineteen year old girl, who isolates herself because she knows that she is unlike any of the other children is faced with many choices about her powers. These gifts, powerful elemental power, are starting to show themselves along with many strange people all after one thing. Her! She is struggling to find who she can trust and who she is all the while searching for the answers about what she is.

alwayswithknivesandpens This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
ps you have a typo, i think you meant "by" not "y" here: His beautiful daughter, taken y this stranger, 

KateLynnLeigh replied...
Apr. 16, 2012 at 3:15 pm :
thanks, ya i meant by

The stranger ignored the blind woman and started to walk to the kitchen were several children had gathered to gawk. His hand lay on the glittering hilt while he eyed each child carefully. He was here to find the girl. "Where is the girl who is not to be yours?"

i think personally, you could make it a lot better if you were to make this stranger more intriquing, does that make sense? i think if you were to suggest that he eminated a sense of mystery and make him seem very ... (more »)

KateLynnLeigh replied...
Apr. 16, 2012 at 3:17 pm :
ya, makes sense. thanks :) it's very helpful.

camboking19 said...
Mar. 28, 2012 at 6:51 pm:

nice really pops

KateLynnLeigh replied...
Mar. 29, 2012 at 7:51 am :
Thanks :) I'm really trying to add on to it with my blog... it doesn't take nearly as long as it does on here, but teen ink is really nice to use.

98jazzy98 said...
Mar. 27, 2012 at 9:49 pm:
I really enjoyed reading this! I can't wait for more! 

pitt98 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 6, 2012 at 9:28 pm:
The part i read sounds really good. To make things longer, make each paragraph an "exploded moment" including as much detail as possible. For example "what did the slats of wood" look or feel like?

kkizzee05 replied...
Mar. 7, 2012 at 2:39 pm :
Thank you. :)

Writer_Jordan said...
Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:12 pm:
I just began to read it, and already I am in awe of your descriptive talent. I've been working on a book myself, and I know how long it takes to craft tales such as this. I'll keep reading!

kkizzee05 replied...
Mar. 5, 2012 at 2:50 pm :
Thank you, it means a lot. I really do love to write... I really just came up with this concept a few weeks ago... any feedback would be great.