Teito

Author's note: This is just a story I was writing. I just wanted a place to put it and see what people thought...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This is just a story I was writing. I just wanted a place to put it and see what people thought about it. I know the story's sorta confusing, but, eh, that's how life is.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

Prologue

Ah, humans. How immature, yet fascinating. How futile attempts at life can fill me with grief and joy. How can a mere human teach me something like this? How was I able to meet one and speak to one without thinking of who they were, when they were, why they were. It reminds me of the time--Ah, wait. You will learn of this soon enough. In due time, you will learn of me, my thoughts, my secrets, and so-on. But, let me make one thing clear, I am the good guy. I'm the one you want to meet before any
I guess this is a start. Um, the story comes together eventually so...keep reading please
others of my kind.

No questions.
Just trust me.

I, (personally), am a very good liar. And, even though I act the way I act, and talk the way I talk, I am one of the most LEAST trained vessels. Oops, too much leaked out already. How can I even begin to unravel your mind at the moment? Depending on you being a mere human, or, one of my own kind. As a human, you are confused. Unsure about this pompous, arrogant, thing that's calling you immature lifeforms. But, if you are my kind. One of my own, you will never find me. No matter how hard you try, I will get away. I am untouchable. No matter how hard you try, you will never get to ring my neck, never to stab me in my gut. Never to tell me to tell you my last words.

Never.
Never.
Never again.
I got away before, and all I need, is a simple thing.

Wanna guess?
Myself.
If you try to find me, the others will cry and moan at ' how their little angel, the most powerful one in the family' was murdered. Humans? Still there? Well, that doesn't matter much, because, only incompetent humans can get tired of something so easily. How was I linked anywhere with all this? It will come in due time. Unless the one reading this is....

Oh, still there?
Well, congrats. You have earned the right of my name.
I am Teito.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

None0 said...
... I have no words for how amazing that was. And I've only read about half the entire thing. Aklita would definitely approve (personal joke), although Zero would hate him (same), and Emma would probably want to disect him (see above). Some criticism now. The plot moves a little fast, and it's choppy between chapters. Some characters are also introduced without warning, and the description leaves a bit to be desired. There are also way too many characters to keep track of just by fir... (more »)