New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

The Beholder

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13

Chapter Thirteen

Before we left, I heard a noise coming from behind me. I looked over my shoulder and back at Adrina. I watched in delight while all the souls I thought she destroyed all came rushing out of her corpse.
“What am I suppose to do? I need to save them, I have to help them find peace!” I looked at Aldrin.
“Go to the bridge of Cazie’s. There you will find your answer. I can no longer help you. This is your destiny, not mine.” I nodded
“Follow me!” I ordered and brought
I'm not done with this story, and it's not totally ready to be published. I just wanted to see how it was going. If you could, could you please let me know how I'm doing so far with my story? Thanks so much for taking the time to read my story, I really appreciate it!
them to the bridge. As I walked towards to the bridge, I looked over and smiled to find a line of the following me. This time they didn’t look lost. I thought of the portal of light I saw the day I was in the hospital visiting my Nana. I felt a warm tingling feeling near my chest where the two necklaces relaxed.
I opened my eyes and was astonished to see the necklaces created a portal of light. It was as blinding as the sun and I couldn’t see past the light. I guess I’m going to have to wait until I die to know what’s on the other side, It’ll be the way God tells me that I’m ready to pass over, I though to myself as I watched the others disappear into a world that’s unknown to the living.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13

Jappyalldayeveryday said...
This is really intense, keep writing!

KaylaMc716This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 24, 2011 at 2:07 pm :
thank you :)