Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > The Devil's Rose

The Devil's Rose

Aaliyah P.
The Devil's Rose
Summary: After a fight with her mother, Jerico Silverstone's life drastically changes. A man wearing a white suit comes to Jerico and she discovers a startling truth about herself and her parents. As an attempt to woo 17 year old Jerico, the man leaves her a single rose. Who will Jerico turn to and what will she do with her life?

This book has 8 comments. Post your own now!

BluBirdWriter13 said...
I LOVED IT! You should really do a sequel I would lovee it and I'm sure others will too.

BreatheInsanity replied...
Sept. 15, 2012 at 1:30 am
Thank you! Working on a sequel right now :) Really hope you all like it.

EtherealThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 24, 2012 at 4:54 am
wow! I love the descriptive writing, and the dialogue is great (I Find that the hardest part) I agree with timekeeper, Jericho as a girl's name is super cool and creative! *****!

marchbutterfly said...
I've only red a few chapters but already I can tell your a great writer. Your characters are so well developed.

Kvothe28 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Your writing is very detailed, and I forgot I was reading after awhile. Also, Jerico's relationships with her parents and Reno were well crafted.

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I'm definitely appreciating the longer, more fleshed out chapters compared to your earlier novel. I like the creativity of using Jerico as a girl's name, and I enjoyed the recurring red imagery. It was very thematic and it helped create a cohesive work.

Tinyclaw said...
Very good you are a really talented writer

PinkSkittlezInMahMouth said...
OMG i cant believe no one has commented on this!! great story!! keep writing!