Impossible

Jordyn H.
Impossible
Summary: Angels have been coming to Earth for as long as anyone can remember. They are Guardians, helpers, and even sometimes a little human. But not all Angels are good.
Anabel has loved Conrad since she was a little girl. She was the boy she knew she was destined to be with. Now that they're older and things have actually gotten somewhere the world is looking bright...and dim. The end is near and with new secrets revealed things are getting complicated. Can good conquer evil once and for all?

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

ZeRo183. said...
Wow, i really liked this it was amazing. The Angels, God, the love. This is original and an amazing story, i look forward to reading more! So please, Please, dont stop.

Jor456 replied...
Thank you! I'm currently working on the rest of it so please keep reading! Its great to know someone likes my story, it really helped me keep going so thanks.

JillianNora said...

Hmmm... I really like the idea you have going on in this story. It's very creative and it is certainly original:) However, I had a little trouble reading it becasue of some misspellings and grammatical errors. With a bit of editing and maybe some more elaboration, you could have a truly amazing book on your hands.

Good work!

Jor456 replied...
Oct. 18, 2011 at 11:11 am
Thanks! That was just the first part of the book I submitted I'm currently working on the rest of it (theres three parts). I just wanted to get feedback on my idea so thank you for that. I'll defenitly do some editing.