Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > The Colorcaust

The Colorcaust

Brittany B.
The Colorcaust
Summary: What is you lived in a world, where all colors were sacred, and beautiful...but having color on humans was wrong. This is the world Maulie lives in, and she is a colorful and is in hiding, while escaping the watchful eye of her city who wants all colorfuls de-colored, or dead. The surgury to gundergo de-colorization can leave a person with no body left, for the surgury is not 100% effective...side effects can include being turned into a soilder, or death. Friends you knew once, now turned into soilders working for the city to catch colorfuls and take them in. But is there something much bigger being planned than getting rid of color? Something much bigger that can destroy the whole world?

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

KjStormyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 2 at 7:27 am
Wow I love it! I'm hooked :)

Starstruck_001This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I heart your summary it makes ur piece sound really good. :D :D :D :D :D 

Childofthemind replied...
this is a really good novel :D

KjStormyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 2 at 7:23 am
Oh wow this is really good :D