Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > A Lost Boy's Life

A Lost Boy's Life

Julia M.
A Lost Boy's Life
Summary: The Lost Boys: a gang of five that don’t let anyone tell them what to do, or when to do it. Together as the only family they have, Loki, Skye, Slice, Flint, and Wells windsurf the streets of the technologically-dependant society they live in, uncaring for any rules. The five found each other out of necessity – and stayed together out of love, both for each other and the sport that ties them: windboarding. The Lost Boys dedicate their lives to the skateboard-like object, boarding above their world in joyful cahoots. But, when Loki meets Grace, an outsider and “normal” girl, he comes to realize that the, maybe, there is more to life than just windboarding.

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

Harley A. said...
awesome book! ending is sad though :/... adn i wish it was longer cuz it was soooo good!

juliam This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Lol I wish it'd been longer too :P And I'm glad you liked it!!!

mus5501 said...
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Sept. 24, 2011 at 6:24 am
Thank youuu!

mus5501 replied...
r u working on any more stories?????

By story do you mean longer ones? Or just writing in general?