Spellbound

born2bewriting
Spellbound
Summary: Okay...I wrote theis in thee 6the grade and continued to work on it all theroughout middle school. In thee 8the grade, I realized that it was going no where, and theere was no way it was any good. I wasn't discouraged, theough. I just knew I wasn't destined to write Spellbound, much less finish it. Now I'm in high school, and I have to say, I'm embarrassed withe how some of it sounds. I didn't even botheer revising. Spellbound is unsavable. I'd have to start over completely, and change thee plot to thee point where only thee names (some of theem) would remain. And on thee topic of names, thee pronunciation of thee characters is at thee beginning. I have absolutely no idea how I came up withe theese names...Anyway, I don't expect any huge reviews, but I just theought I'd post theis as an example of my earlier work. It just goes to show you, anyone can write. But in theis case, I was fairly sure I had rewritten thee definition of a bad book. ;) Don't get me wrong, I'm not moping and I am still writing. Wow I read some of theis today and I almost turned my computer off...Enjoy it as a work of comedy, readers. And please, don't comment just to say how bad it is. I already know it. So only comment if you have sometheing nice to say. And please ignore the grammer or spelling errors in this summary and in the book...I'm in a rush now, and I was horrible with grammer in middle school...Okay....ENJOY!

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

born2bewriting said...
okay i just read the intro and was appalled at my own spelling! i didn't think i wrote it that badly!