Glimpse

HaleyStar
Glimpse
Summary: High School is difficult enough with trying to earn perfect grades, dealing with conflicting emotions, and keeping your rank in popularity above being the weirdo-cellist-who-sits-by-herself-and-always-shows-up-with-a-new-bruise-or-scrape-without- remembering-where-she-got-it, but somehow Riley Giovanni has been surviving that part of her life. And now her second life-that of a crime-fighting superhero-is threatening to ruin what balance she has left.

And who is responsible for making all this turmoil, you ask. Andrew. He's a friend of the family and a freelance photographer for a local Newspaper, who takes a picture that could end both of Riley's lives permanently.

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 30, 2011 at 11:36 am:
The caller was just posted, can u read it? I will read flash!!! :)(:

Jul. 19, 2011 at 9:21 am:
Oh, and im writing a new book called the caller. when it comes out, could u read it? Thanks! and writing! :)(:

HaleyStar replied...
Jul. 19, 2011 at 9:44 am :
Sure, I'll read the Caller.

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 24, 2011 at 6:36 pm :
great! i just posted it but it still has to be put on teenink! it will take a few weeks but thanks. The whole name is called: Alien invasion series: Book one: the caller. But you can just click my user name. Glimpse was really good! I hope you get more comments besides mine! LOL haha. . . :)(:

Jul. 15, 2011 at 12:32 pm:
PLEASE!!! don't let her die! write more!!! it was super good! :D ur a great writer!! Keep up the good work!

HaleyStar replied...
Jul. 15, 2011 at 3:38 pm :
Thanks. No, I'm not going to kill Riley off. I'm actually in the process of writing the sequel, and I have an idea for the third book.

Jul. 19, 2011 at 9:20 am :
Sweet! Tell me when it comes out and I will defintely read it! I loved the first book! :)(: Oh, the second part of my story nightstalker is out aas well. :)

Jul. 15, 2011 at 11:23 am:
LOVED IT!!! and i hope others will to! It should be in the magazine! :D

HaleyStar replied...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 3:45 pm :
Thanks. That'd be nice, but I doubt it.