Blood Song

WrightOrLeft
Blood Song
Summary: Cora meets Damon, a heartless vampire with a secret to tell. She falls for him and soon regrets it as she sees the true side of him. She gets involved with a world she is not yet familiar with. Cora can keep up but the question is, can you?

WrightOrLeft said...
NEW INSTALLMENT!!!!

CrazyGirl101 said...
Feb. 5, 2012 at 2:40 am:
Pleaseeee write more this is amazing. I could probably eat it, it's that good. No joke what would make it better would be a sequel.

Naiad said...
you should write a sequel were Damon comes back to Fells Church to get Cora back.

PrettyInPurpleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 21, 2011 at 1:19 am:
AMAZING! I LOVED IT! Could you please come check out a few of my things? And soon something new will be posted it will be my first book!

AussiMusicLover said...
May 27, 2011 at 10:35 pm:
One Word... A-MAZ-ING!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! Would love to pick up a ton of books by you one day :D :D 

WrightOrLeft replied...
May 29, 2011 at 1:27 am :
Thank you! I was SOOO worried when I worte this that no one would like it. Thanks for the kind words! :) New chapters will be up within the week.

AussiMusicLover replied...
May 29, 2011 at 5:15 am :
Welcome! How could someone NOT like it?! that would be INSANE!  So excited for new chapters!! :D :D :D

WrightOrLeft replied...
Jun. 1, 2011 at 7:20 pm :
Haha . Thanks. Hey, give me some of your work.... i REALLY want to read it. :) TTFN. :)

WrightOrLeft replied...
Nov. 1, 2011 at 8:33 am :
New update!!!! Kleo, the dead best friend, has a new last name, instead of Brown it is going to be Gilbert!!!

SN3RD replied...
Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:03 pm :
The summary is really what dragged me in, you're a great writer! Want to come check me out and give me some feedback? :) Hunter's Point or Perceptive

WrightOrLeft replied...
Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:40 am :
Thank you! I hope you enjoyed it. Wow, did you read all of the chapters? :)