Blood Song

WrightOrLeft
Blood Song
Summary: Cora meets Damon, a heartless vampire with a secret to tell. She falls for him and soon regrets it as she sees the true side of him. She gets involved with a world she is not yet familiar with. Cora can keep up but the question is, can you?

This book has 11 comments. Post your own now!

WrightOrLeft said...
NEW INSTALLMENT!!!!

CrazyGirl101 said...
Feb. 5, 2012 at 2:40 am
Pleaseeee write more this is amazing. I could probably eat it, it's that good. No joke what would make it better would be a sequel.

Naiad said...
you should write a sequel were Damon comes back to Fells Church to get Cora back.

PrettyInPurple said...
Dec. 21, 2011 at 1:19 am
AMAZING! I LOVED IT! Could you please come check out a few of my things? And soon something new will be posted it will be my first book!

AussiMusicLover said...
One Word... A-MAZ-ING!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! Would love to pick up a ton of books by you one day :D :D 

WrightOrLeft replied...
May 29, 2011 at 1:27 am
Thank you! I was SOOO worried when I worte this that no one would like it. Thanks for the kind words! :) New chapters will be up within the week.

AussiMusicLover replied...
May 29, 2011 at 5:15 am
Welcome! How could someone NOT like it?! that would be INSANE!  So excited for new chapters!! :D :D :D

WrightOrLeft replied...
Haha . Thanks. Hey, give me some of your work.... i REALLY want to read it. :) TTFN. :)

WrightOrLeft replied...
Nov. 1, 2011 at 8:33 am
New update!!!! Kleo, the dead best friend, has a new last name, instead of Brown it is going to be Gilbert!!!

SN3RD replied...
The summary is really what dragged me in, you're a great writer! Want to come check me out and give me some feedback? :) Hunter's Point or Perceptive

WrightOrLeft replied...
Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:40 am
Thank you! I hope you enjoyed it. Wow, did you read all of the chapters? :)