Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Death Dreamer

Death Dreamer

Destiny R.
Death Dreamer
Summary: Penelope Chavez has never known a good dream. All her dreams are nightmares. When she was twelve years old, she learned a way to stop the dreams from coming.

Now at seventeen, she doesn't remember why she won't let herself fall into a deep slumber and she doesn't remember the dreams. Now that she's in a boarding school for unique teens and kids, the dreams came back and their pull is stronger. Not only that, but the nightmares are real! As she tries to find a way to stop them, she finds out that the organization behind the school isn't after helping the students, it's after their abilities!

With the help of Aiden Carter, could she bring down the organization and let the special kids free?

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

Ashley_Tucker said...
May 24, 2011 at 4:30 pm:
Going for something that's already done before (books about predicting the future) is tough and I think you've done a good job. You really, really need to slow down though. Your character just witnessed someone drown and then found out it came true. Slow down and take time to stretch out the dream and the reaction to finding out it came true. Also, why did they move? You didn't put anything about anyone finding out, so why would they need to move somewhere where noone knew them? Check out... (more »)