Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Behind The Scars

Behind The Scars

Vanendra
Behind The Scars
Summary: Aria is the daughter of an original vampire named Rosaline. On Aria's 21st birthday certain changes start to happen and she finds out that an evil vampire wants her. Now she as to figure out why this evil entity wants her and how can she put an end to him. The clock is ticking...

This book has 31 comments. Post your own now!

Crimson_Lilly said...
Mar. 13, 2012 at 5:17 am
This is an AMAZING story line! My friend and I are coauthoring a book too and I think this is awesome. Feel free to read my advise, or if you don't want to, I understand (since each story is like our art and we the artists). And please if I butcher any of these names I am SO sorry, and because it is 5 in the morning and I have had NO sleep, I Connor remember the first guy's name and will be calling him A1, sorry again! First, the accusation by Rosaline toward A1. Where did it come from? It migh... (more »)

VanendraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 6:59 am
Thank you for ppointing out the flaws in our story. we're going to edit it this weekend and then I'll post the revised chapters ^-^

Rosaa said...
This is a great idea, but I'm just a little confused because everything seems to be happening too quickly and some parts just didn't make much sense at all.

Jul. 26, 2011 at 2:38 am
i agree. my friend and i are just writing as we go along. we're going to edit it later

PurpleWriter said...
Hey! My book is finally online! Go to Novels in the fiction section. It is called The Searcher's Allies. Please check it out.

May 16, 2011 at 9:12 am
what section in the novels section is it?

PurpleWriter replied...
umm others

PurpleWriter replied...
May 17, 2011 at 5:31 am
Wait, I think it would be easier to go to All Novels, Most Recent, and page 7.

PurpleWriter replied...
May 17, 2011 at 6:28 am

oh wait I mean new books are coming on so try page 8 if it is not on page 7

Raindrops_On_RosesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really like this line: the box of bright colors.   Nice visual.    How did Aria meet Draven?  And why would Aria be arranged to marry the son of the man who killed her father?

Apr. 18, 2011 at 12:52 am
okay the first question will be answered soon in chapters yet to come...the second question: Aria was arranged to marry Stefan's first son before they were born yet. Rosa and Laura wanted to connect their families in an arrainged marriage.

VanendraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 14, 2011 at 8:43 am
I'm going to post the next twenty chapters soon. Be prepared for many twists and turns.

Mara03851 said...
Mar. 7, 2011 at 11:16 am
Confusion Why is she kissing Damon if she loves Draven? At first it seemed like she was enjoying it but now it's like she doesn't like him at all, and he's just her toy.

I realized that...I think I need to show the fact that she was testing how strong their relationship is. Thanks for pointing that out to me :)

MysteryHeart replied...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 8:13 am
Ya i agree and it kind of seemed like Draven was just thrown in there at the beginning... kind of Just like ... POOF!! a love interest on beck and call

Mar. 8, 2011 at 8:56 am
yea :/ but I wanted to introduce the 5 main charactors first

MysteryHeart said...
Mar. 7, 2011 at 8:55 am
Ninjas...... reall? cause i thought it was getting a bit better till then..

ninjas are cool -.- lol my friend suggested it. What do you suggest I use besides ninjas?

MysteryHeart replied...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 8:17 am
well i guess i might be able to figure out something.. Provided i knew what kind of creatures your characters were... witches, warlocks... vampires seems to be very popular these days... Or mabey you are creating your own powerful mystic beings...

Mar. 8, 2011 at 8:57 am
They are vampires XD I'm not clever enough to make up my own type of beings.