Omniscients

Rowan A.
Omniscients
Summary: Amelia is your average teenage girl. Except for the fact that both of her parents are dead. Oh, and a strange boy is following her. She walks the streets with her head held high, knowing somewhere behind her, he's still there.

Jack has no idea why he's been assigned to this girl. She's stubborn and sarcastic and always moving, making it hard to keep track of her. If only she knew why he was there... He knows he has to tell her, knows she deserves the truth, but then again, everyone lies.

This book has 12 comments. Post your own now!

laughterpalace said...
the other four chapters were much better! can't wait until you post more! please do, you're an excellent author, and i'm dying to know what happens. good luck!

laughterpalace said...
amazing! for some ridiculous reason, my computer is only letting me read the first chapter, but the writing is excellent! you're a very talented author and i hope you don't give up the hobby!

Neonpanda17 replied...
I think it's a problem with the site not your computer, because I can't read the next chapter on ANY book... I hope they fix it soon...

laughterpalace replied...
me too. thanks for letting me know :)

Journie said...
Nice! I really like it! it's, really, very well written. Can't wait to read more. I'm still trying to guess about what exactly Jack and his...companions are. :)

Ashley_Tucker said...
This is SO good! I loved it! 5 stars no hesitation. Good grammar and punctuation. Decent speed, sometimes you go a little to fast. Really like the names. It's also oddly believable. Hardly anyone can pull that off with such a crazy plot. I also love the banter between the two boys (: I really, really want to read more! Check out my novel Shaya's Story, please.

qui133 said...
this is awesome! definatly keep writing. but don't rush it--the more work you put in, the better:):):)

bandgeek said...
i love it so far. right more

RyterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 27, 2011 at 9:11 am
Continue continue continue!!! :D

Untamed said...
For once I found myself drawn in to a novel on here. I commend you for your writing, good job.

rainbowwaffles said...

I like how you drew the reader in straight away with the boy following Amelia. I also think it's great how you can manage to write in third person present tense, considering so many writers today go for first person past tense. I'm really looking forward to reading more! Keep writing. :)

If you have the chance to, could you maybe check out my realistic fiction novel, The Formation, and let me know what you think? It would be a big help.

livelifeloudThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks, I'm really trying to be unique. I appreciate your feedback!(: Sure, I'd love to read your work!