New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Society of Espers

Society of Espers

Sarah E.
Society of Espers
Summary: His breath ragged, feet pounding against the glistening white tiles beneath his bare feet. He could see the door, the read EXIT sigh glowing, he pushed against the steel door, waiting for it to open against his weight… but it didn’t. The cold metal didn’t budge. His green eyes widened with panic as he heard the pounding of shoes and the call of voices. He sank to the ground, tears in his eyes. He had nowhere to run, the white hall only lead back to the white room. He saw Them turn the corner, reaching their gloved hands out to grab him. His eyes filled with fear and desperation, “NO!” he cried as their hands pulled him up, “Let me go! I escaped! I won the Game!”

Sven eyes snapped open, his breathing rough. He quickly sat up, only to be confused. He was in his car… “Oh…” A chuckle escaped his lips. “Just a dream…”
“Ah- Sven. Nice to see you getting along with Will!” Dasha called from the front seat. Sven froze looking back, and of course there was Will wearing a stupid grin on his face,
“Uggh.” He rubbed his face, “I need coffee… and food, yes… coffee and food.” He scrambled for his phone, “What time is it?”

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

haleyy. said...
Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:55 am:
This was really good! I enjoyed reading it.