New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Celestial

lovelycheese
Celestial
Summary: Celestials and their ancient legacy have disappeared with time's passing.
Summer is one of the last remaining Celestials in the entire land of King Lance and King Slade. Once she's discovered and brought before King Slade, her Element - Fire - is taken advantage of. While Summer's being juggled between two Kingdoms, no one notices as a third Kingdom arises.
And who is the King? Not a man. It's Summer's long lost mother.
Stuck in between the Kingdoms, it's up to Summer to decide the fate of all the Kingdoms - once and for all.

Plush_Baneling said...
May 24, 2011 at 4:09 pm:
m writing a book with a race of people that have allot of the same things, and I havnt read this untill now, just kinda interesting to me. Also, its VERY good

lovelycheeseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 24, 2011 at 10:00 pm :
Whoa, that's cool. I'd love to hear about your story sometime. Thanks, too. (:

Plush_Baneling replied...
May 28, 2011 at 7:53 pm :

Ill be posting it in the next few weeks

(probably)

May 28, 2011 at 8:04 pm :
Cooool. Tell me when you do. (:

Plush_Baneling replied...
Jul. 31, 2011 at 3:39 am :
Sorry I havnt gotten to post the story yet, been more buisy then I expected

frankie said...
May 19, 2011 at 12:08 pm:

Emensly extravagant if i must say

May 20, 2011 at 5:31 pm :
Thank you!

leaf44 said...
May 11, 2011 at 2:37 pm:
That was really good!  Your descriptions were great and you move at a good speed.  I agree with other comments about the dioulog though.  You probably get this a lot, but i would love it if you could read my novels Pulsing Blue (part 1)  and The Other Time.

May 15, 2011 at 10:47 pm :

Sure, I'll get to that as soon as I finish fighting with time. Which section is it in? 

Thank you for the comment! (:

leaf44 replied...
May 16, 2011 at 2:51 pm :
They're both in scifi/fantasy but The Other Time is pretty long so if you don't have time to read it I get it. 

Jun. 9, 2011 at 1:05 pm :
Again I apologize immensely for super late comment, but I commented on Pulsing Blue. Hope my feedback helped! 

CheshireKat_95 said...
May 7, 2011 at 9:59 pm:

Oh yes. The dreaded writer's block: bane of every writer's existence. However, I find that if you force yourself into the mindset that I CAN write, I CAN write, I CAN and MUST and WILL write, then usually something will come, even if what comes is a little random and unexpected.

I look forward to reading more of your writing; you have a talent. And ask anyone who knows me--those words aren't heard(or read!) often.

Hope your writer's block goes away soon!!

CheshireKat_95 replied...
May 7, 2011 at 10:00 pm :
Bleh. ReplyFail. That was supposed to be a reply!!

May 15, 2011 at 10:50 pm :

That means a lot to me. Thank you. I'll try defeating writer's block. That's exactly what I need and what I'm looking for. 

Yay. I've been writing [terribly] ever since I can remember, and I'm glad to see that it's finally gone somewhere. (: Thanks!

CheshireKat_95 replied...
Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:55 pm :
Anytime. I always try to make sure good writers know they're good. :)

CheshireKat_95 said...
May 7, 2011 at 2:31 pm:
You are an amazing writer! I hope you finish this story soon! It's excellent.

May 7, 2011 at 2:54 pm :

Thank you! 

However, I'm taking a break on Celestial due to this stupid writer's block, haha.

But I have another book I'm working on (also fantasy) called Silver Lining I'm looking forward to introduce onto Teen Ink for feedback. I'm well into the first chapter, and when I'm done with that, I'll be submitting. (: 

Tink1350 replied...
Jun. 14, 2011 at 7:47 pm :
I Love it so far! (I also love your screen name. LOL.) Maybe you could take a look at my book, which is pending to be posted, The Ember pendant in the sci-fi/ fantasy section. Thankx!

Garnet77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 6, 2011 at 9:57 am:
Oh wow you’re good. I’m a total fantasy geek, so you can imagine my reaction when I read this. Simply amazing. The descriptions flowed perfectly, I thought, and you’ve clearly put thought into the background and history of your novel. I like a writer whose able to write the story while knowing where it’s taking place--I admire that about this piece. Plus, it keeps the reader going. Good character development as well, and I’d love to see more of the story. :)

May 7, 2011 at 2:51 pm :
Thank you so much! Yup, I'm a full-fledged fantasy geek, too. I appreciate the feedback. (: