Celestial

lovelycheese
Celestial
Summary: Celestials and their ancient legacy have disappeared with time's passing.
Summer is one of the last remaining Celestials in the entire land of King Lance and King Slade. Once she's discovered and brought before King Slade, her Element - Fire - is taken advantage of. While Summer's being juggled between two Kingdoms, no one notices as a third Kingdom arises.
And who is the King? Not a man. It's Summer's long lost mother.
Stuck in between the Kingdoms, it's up to Summer to decide the fate of all the Kingdoms - once and for all.

ZeenyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 21, 2011 at 7:09 am:
Wow, this book was quite intersting. I actually  was interested. You see, i was submitting my own story to the Teen Ink magazine, but someow someone claimed it wasn't a good story for teens. So they deleted the file. I was upst but gotta keep trying. Are yo u going to black friday?

lovelycheese replied...
Nov. 25, 2011 at 3:18 am :

Thanks! (: I wrote this well over a year ago, so I'm hoping my writing has improved. I've never gotten around to continuing more than this, sadly. Random question, but nope. It's Black Friday right now! (: 

Don't give up hope. Always write about something that you love, because that's timeless and wonderful. And thanks again! (:

james14 replied...
Jan. 12, 2012 at 9:15 am :
how old r u?

Zeezee replied...
Jan. 17, 2012 at 7:51 am :
Ummm I am 14 years old... why are you wondering bout this for?

msoledadvc said...
I really loved this book! I've always liked fantasy stories, and this book is really really nice. You should finish it. This might be a great book. I love the form in which the story is being developed. I repeat it: I love this book!

lovelycheese replied...
Nov. 25, 2011 at 3:14 am :
You have no idea how this makes me smile, haha. Thanks so much! I'm trying to find time to write more. (:

pablo45 said...
Oct. 28, 2011 at 11:34 am:
wow this sounds like an amazing book

lovelycheese replied...
Nov. 25, 2011 at 3:13 am :
Thank you! (: 

Plush_Baneling said...
When do you plan to post more? (also the oneIm working on is getting along, but my laptop died)

lovelycheese replied...
Oct. 27, 2011 at 7:59 pm :

Good question! Haha. I really don't know. I'm a pretty big procrastinator, and school's more than a mouthful. Truthfully, I don't have any plans to continue this. I have a rough sketch of what's going to happen, but I don't believe I'll be posting anymore for now. But since November is National Novel Writing Month... hey, I might pick it up again, who knows? 

Good luck on yours and keep writing! :]

cloud_creater said...
I absolutly loved it!!!!!! THis is just the kind of book i hlove!!!! keep it up!!

lovelycheese replied...
Oct. 26, 2011 at 7:14 pm :
Thanks so much! :]

JustCallMeSarah said...
Loved it! keep writing, this is great!

lovelycheese replied...
Oct. 18, 2011 at 10:21 pm :
Thank you for your time reading Celestial and for such lovely comments! :]

CallmeKrista said...
I really like this so far! I've become a huge fan of syfy and thriller movies and books and all that stuff and this is one of the best book's I've read on this site so far.  Keep up the good work!

lovelycheese replied...
Sept. 28, 2011 at 9:16 pm :
Thank you! It means so much to me.

CallmeKrista replied...
Sept. 30, 2011 at 8:41 am :
No problem!

Dracose123 said...
im sorry it just didn't appeal to me i couldn't get hooked on it and also this is a actual mythalogical based book right? because how you described Celstials you desrcibed the Great Arks and Gates legend about the race of the Gaurdians of time thats what this reminds me of but it sounds more E.T. than mythical to me.

lovelycheese replied...
Sept. 22, 2011 at 9:39 pm :

Actually, the mythological part was what I was trying to stray away from. Frankly that matter doesn't interest me, but I was looking for a challenge to instill some modernized things into a story along with fantasy and paranormal elements. 

The Great Arks? Gates legend? I've never heard of them. I've just started high school, so it might be a while before I actually learn about that stuff. Unless you're talking about the National Treasure movie or something... Haha, I'm joking. Th... (more »)

DracoseAzxore said...
I'm sorry but I just didn't care for this book that much i hope you can understand but I really wish i could say i liked it but I just couldn't get as hooked on it as my other favorite on here its not bad just not very appealing to me. Maybe you should try giving a little more reality but keep it fiction ya know? or give some more paranormal to it maybe? But anyway keep it up I think you may have a book that may interest me one day. ;)

lovelycheese replied...
Sept. 22, 2011 at 9:34 pm :

I understand.

Could you be more specific? Which parts of the story did not appeal to you? The general idea of fantasy, or the characters, the plot...? If you gave me some more details, I could definitely fix some things up.

But I was just wondering, if you didn't like fantasy (and it seems so, excuse me for assuming) what brought you to this story? I was hoping by clearly stating "Kingdom" and "Celestials" that it would give the potential reader an idea of which genre this book ... (more »)