Celestial

lovelycheese
Celestial
Summary: Celestials and their ancient legacy have disappeared with time's passing.
Summer is one of the last remaining Celestials in the entire land of King Lance and King Slade. Once she's discovered and brought before King Slade, her Element - Fire - is taken advantage of. While Summer's being juggled between two Kingdoms, no one notices as a third Kingdom arises.
And who is the King? Not a man. It's Summer's long lost mother.
Stuck in between the Kingdoms, it's up to Summer to decide the fate of all the Kingdoms - once and for all.

lovelycheese said...
Feb. 14 at 3:43 am:
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi guys! Thank you all so much for reading and commenting on Celestial. Four years ago, this developing book was probably the dearest thing to me, and reading all your wonderful comments brings back some fond memories. So thank you.  For now, I'm sorry to say that Celestial is shelved. I'm hoping to focus my attention on shorter works and poems--one reason being that I'm now a junior in high school (finding spare time is rather difficult),... (more »)

Jessica.Lowle said...
Dec. 13, 2013 at 11:36 am:
Please tell me it isn't done! It's so good.

AnInklingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 22, 2013 at 9:49 am:
I thought your book is very well writen, and keeps the reader interested! And I enjoyed it! However, the plot is now slighty stereo typical since "Hunger Games" has become a movie. Female hunter lives in a world that has been taken over by a dictator. While the celestials add a nice touch, and make her mother a rular will twist the plot nicely, you may consider giving Summer another occupation and giving the villiage its own "personality" to make your book less "typica... (more »)

MyNameIsCookiePie said...
this is AMAZING

Kestrel135This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 26, 2013 at 9:20 am:
You have a good balance between dialogue and fluffy stuff and action. I like it! In fact, I love it... Please add more!!!!

kikixkupkake said...
Jun. 11, 2013 at 5:44 pm:
pleaaaase add more!!

ElizaDThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 19, 2013 at 12:48 pm:
Please add more!!! I love this!

bellatrix said...
update!!!!!!!!!!

MeggieMillsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oh my God ! This novel is awesome and you should be a novelist when you finish college! I'M LOVING SUMMER ALREADY!!! 

Tman2 said...
Mar. 25, 2013 at 5:20 pm:
Love book write more

DylanC said...
Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:56 pm:
THIS BOOK IS AMAZING KEEPEM COMING

WannaBeWriter3 said...
Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:58 am:
i feel like a little kid asking for more candy but...... MORE!!!!!!! i really like it. the girl sor of gives me a katniss vibe

writesomethingalways This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:53 pm:
This is great! I am writing a fantasy novel of my own right now, and I can only hope mine is as good as yours! You have wonderful descriptions! That's one of the things I struggle with, but hopefully by reading this I can learn a little and become better! Great job!

artninja replied...
Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:31 pm :
:) Hi writesomethingawesome! It's KM from book club!

LuvLife said...
Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:47 pm:
Wow, stunning. So far the writing is stupendous. I know how hard it is to find time to write, but whenever you have the time, please write. You write write with fluency. Please. With a cherry on top, will you find time to write? Thx

ali123 said...
Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:50 am:
i like the story it was good

shy.. said...
i really like this! I hope theres more soon.

Lady_Muffin said...
I just finished reading it. Please add more chapters!!!!

Lady_Muffin said...
Yup, it does!!!

Reese D. said...
The book sounds good!!!