Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > A Fairy's Tale

A Fairy's Tale

Kathryn V.
A Fairy's Tale
Summary: Flameblaze is a normal fairy who moves away from home, and goes to a new school. She faces the regular problems, like getting new friends and escaping bullies.

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

PJD17 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
love this book great writing keep it up  could you please check out and comment on my story Manso's Shame i'm writing a novel length story featuring the same character and would really appreciate feedback on it

AshTree said...
Jan. 11, 2011 at 9:16 am
This was good. I didn't read the edited version, but I did like this. I'm usually not interested in fairies and stuff, but I'm intrigued. Be sure to say so when the other chapters are up! ( :

Coffee said...

That...was....GREAT! I really like this new edited version! it really makes you wonder what the darkfairy is up to, and what will happen next. (ha, i'm pretty sure I know who the darkfairy is, but that's simply because I've read the unedited version)

Write more pleaaaaase!

whispersofthenight replied...
Lol you're probably right about who it is :D ...but you've read the other drafts >.> lol. Anyway, thanks!

MirandaFantasy said...
love this book :)

whispersofthenight replied...
thank you :)