Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > The Lionheart Trilogy Book 1: Escape from the Dark City (Part 1)

The Lionheart Trilogy Book 1: Escape from the Dark City (Part 1)

Raven_Rose
Summary: Raven Lionheart, a sixteen-year-old rebel, has been jailed by her nemesis, King Sarssoch. Her only priorities are to get free and get revenge on a past wrong the king did to her. However, those priorities change when her captivity leads her to new friendships with some people who have the same priorities as she. Will Raven successfully formulate a plan to help them all to escape and get revenge on the evil king?

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

CNBono17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 18 at 8:08 am:
Keep. Writing. Want. More. :):) Seriously, though, it's really good. I'd love to see where you're going with this. It's well written and intense, although I think Raven came across a little arrogant. (Just a little.) other than that, though, it's very well done, and I'll definitely be looking for the next one!