Chipped

DaisyLetItGo
Chipped
Summary: Kelcie Day has a normal life, until she is taken by the government and forced to do things she never wanted to do. Kelcie is forced to take a micro-chip that will completely control her mind.

Madie2kThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 28 at 7:24 pm:
I want to start off by saying I loved your story and I thought it was very creative but if I may, I want to give you a few pointers. At the beginnig of the story you switched from 1st to 2nd person and I got a bit confused, and I also I got lost between paragraphs, but all you need to do to fix that is to seperate the paragraphs when it is going into another perspective. Finally, I saw a few grammatical errors but that was it. I think you could expand your... (more »)

DaisyLetItGo replied...
Jan. 29 at 6:19 pm :
Thank you for the feedback! I will definetly be working on it. What do you suggest to add to the story? I know the story is short. I had to cut down a lot becuase it was a school assingment and I know my teacher wouldn't want to read a novel...... Thanks again!