Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > The Memory Theives

The Memory Theives

Will M.
The Memory Theives
Summary: Max Avery is a normal kid living in the near future. He, like every other person, gets memories when he is bored for something fun to do.

Everyone is told that memories are sold by choice and just by people who need money. Everyone has also heard of the Memory thieves, people who steal memories and sell them without consent from the person (if they are still alive). But the memory thieves are just myths. Right?

Kestrel135This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:29 am:
This is an very intruiging story. I like the idea of people stealing others memories, just for comercial buisnesses. Clever to pull in the facts in just the first and second chapter - it's a little fast paced, but not too quick. However, I would consider less usage of 'I' to begin sentences. It's tricky, but would give it some more flow. Also, maybe add in more thought process and description. In the second chapter, I was wondering how Max was taking it all in, and why he decided... (more »)

Wilne99 replied...
Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:26 pm :
Thanks for the response! I also considered that when writing this, but I had a deadline for school and decided to go with the Memory Liberators as allies.

Kestrel135This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:41 pm :
Gotchya ;) Don't be afraid to touch it up to your liking. I never stop with mine :)