New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

In the End

Sean B.
In the End
Summary: There is an inmate for a prison that is clinically insane, and a government agent goes to the prison to inform the inmate of a chance of his lifetime.

LexSlaitor said...
Sept. 23, 2013 at 8:20 am:
Thanks! I tried very hard to come up with a concept; and I have never read The Hunger Games, so I had no idea what the concept was for that specific series.

LexSlaitor said...
I am currently writing the second chapter

Kestrel135This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 22, 2013 at 10:44 am :
I am going to read it really quick, but just first off, they don't actually lable the chapters. Just 'pg 1' or 'pg 2' representing the chapters. For future reference, you can make the prlogue in place of 'pg 1/ "chp 1"' and then make 'pg 2' the real chapter one. That's what I do. :)

Sept. 22, 2013 at 10:53 am :
This is a very interesting story. I like your writing style; it is honest and real, but with the panic and frightening reality inside the character's head grandly protrayed (sp?). But I can't help but be reminded of the Hunger Games in this - just with criminals, which I quite honestly think is an interesting twist. Still though, it is an amazing peice of work. Don't lose spirit ,and keep writing!