Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > The Boy who Couldn't Remember

The Boy who Couldn't Remember

Starstruck_001
The Boy who Couldn't Remember
Summary: Jason Sloan is a boy who cannot remember his past, and whenever he hears something, it stirs up a memory inside of him. When Bill went missing because he told Jason about who he used to date, he sets off on an adventure to find him and his memories back. Along with Arietty, his crush, he will try to find his memories with someone following his every move. Will he find his memories again?

IMSteelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 6, 2013 at 11:52 am:
Great book!  The writing was very well done, and the story keeps you guessing, I can't wait to see what happens next!  I was mystified the whole time!  Thanks for the read! If you can, take a look at my book, The Voyages of the Waved Albatross, thanks!

IMSteelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 6, 2013 at 11:53 am :
Oh, and I would rate it, but the site won't let me, so I'll just say here: I give it four-and-a-half stars!

Starstruck_001 replied...
Nov. 9, 2013 at 9:41 pm :
thanks a whole lot!! and ill read ur work anytime!

holly1999This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:07 am:
Wow! I really like this. Your description is amazing and the main character is really relatable. I can't wait to read more. Very well written too.

Starstruck_001 replied...
Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:15 pm :
Wow, thanks thats alot coming from a VIP to a newbie.... :D

Starstruck_001 replied...
Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:19 pm :
Whoa...... all of a sudden im a VIP....... cool.

Starstruck_001 said...
PLEASE RATE PLEASE!!!!