Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Let the Tiger Be

Let the Tiger Be

Jaguar17
Let the Tiger Be
Summary: Passion is beautiful in her own way, her long bonde hair, her big blue cat eyes, her perfect figure and her black motor bike she rides everywhere. She meets a guy at school that she instantly wants for herself but she doesn't know what his family does for a living. Edge's mum and dad are hunters and are hunting a certain animal that lives in Passions territory. Her. Edges parents build a void in there relationship that will be hard to fix. Passion is left scared and alone without her Edge or herself.

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

Jaguar17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:15 am
Please, If you like my book so far, comment or if you don't like something about it, comment that as well. It would be greatly appreciated

Chrissiana1320This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 12 at 11:31 am
Sorry if your first comments bad but, i'd like to point out something about your character. Most characters(girls chiefly) have blond hair and huge big eyes, yes it's beautiful looking, but it just boring with the same character idea. I'd like something different, not frequently used, it's my opinion though. But other than that i really loved your story. Keep it up.