New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Aegis Infernum

Aegis Infernum

Crunchman99
Aegis Infernum
Summary: Life was happy on Isum. Technology was extremely advanced, business and the economy were thriving. Life was good.

From this description, we can say that this story would be totally boring if we didn't throw a monkey wrench into the whole thing. Turns out, there's a mindless destructive force out there intent on destroying the galaxy, and there's only one person that can stop it.
And no, it's not Duke Nukem. Thank you for asking.

I would tell you his name, but that wouldn't be any fun. Read the story; you'll find out soon enough.

CariePierce said...
I enjoy your very matter-of-fact way of writing. You tell it as it is, and I'm getting a very honest vibe from you. Keep up the good work, and I'll keep reading!

In_Love_with_WritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:31 am:
First, I think that the prologue shouldn't be telling what's happening. It should be showing. Maybe unstead of saying this and this is what's happening, you can just go right into what's happening. Other than that, I really liked how you did everything else. It was nice to read and I was interested.

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:28 pm :
I really like this! The way you tell it is so interesting...